Commute Smart provides education in and support for alternative transportation methods for PLU students, faculty and staff, through a variety of policies, programs, and benefits.
By making conscious efforts to use sustainable commuting practices, PLU commuters can model sustainability as well as work toward greater harmony with the environment.
Snow/Extreme Weather - Pierce Transit
Click here to see Pierce Transit’s Snow Routes and tips for riding the bus in snow and ice. You’ll also find the 2016-2017 Snow Brochure.
Rider Alerts and Schedules
- Download the 2016 edition of The Bus Stops Here
- Pierce Transit Rider Alert
- Route 425-Puyallup Connector
- Download the 2016 Sound Transit Guide here
- Sound Transit Tacoma Link Light Rail
- Sound Transit Rider Alert
- Sounder Train Schedule (Sept 2016)
There are many ways to Commute Smart…visit the FAQs page for more information. If you have questions, contact Gretchen Howell, the University Transportation Coordinator at ext. 7185.