Innovative - Challenging - Independent
- The Northwest's Premier Low-Residency MFA in Creative Writing. Join a community of independent writers—an atmosphere in which your work will flourish.
- An innovative three-year, four-residency program provides a high-quality experience at a more leisurely pace, perfect for busy professionals and those who wish to take time to develop their work's fullest potential.
- Distinguished faculty for discerning writers. Work with outstanding writers, editors, and special guests—a faculty drawn from all over the country.
- A unique outside experience component (second year) allows you to design a writing experience to enhance your own skills and interests.
- Magnificent summer weather in the shadow of Mount Rainier, accessible to Puget Sound/Olympic Peninsula recreation areas and Seattle's urban culture.
Please note: We like to hear from prospective applicants. We can send further information and/or answer questions. Please contact director, Stan Rubin, at firstname.lastname@example.org, giving your name, time zone, and a phone number with convenient times at which you can be reached.
"By far the best educational experience I have had - ever!" - 2009 Graduate