Welcome to the Health Center!
If this is your first time using the Health Center
If this is your first time using the Health Center we recommend calling in to schedule your first visit. We will be happy to help schedule an appointment for you and make sure you’re all squared away before coming to see us.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before calling for the first time:
- Tell us if you would like to see a particular healthcare provider
- If you do not wish to discuss the reason for visiting us, it is okay to say, “It’s personal,” and we will not ask any further questions.
Call us at 253-535-7337 to schedule your first visit with us.
Manage appointments with MyChart
If you have previously visited the Health Center you can easily request an appointment by logging into your MyChart account and going to the Visits tab. From there you can schedule, cancel, and view upcoming appointments with the Health Center 24/7.
Before your visit
Before coming to the Health Center for a visit make sure to know and have the following information on hand:
- Insurance card/ policy number
- What your symptoms are
- How long you have had your symptoms
- Temperature (if thermometer available)
- If you have had your flu shot/ are up to date on vaccinations
- What you have tried at home prior to calling
- What medications you are on (including birth control and vitamins)
- Allergies (any medications, materials, etc)
- Any other current diagnoses
The PLU Health Center will assess a fine for students who no-show for appointments or cancel a scheduled appointment less than 24 hours in advance. Students receive a warning for their first infraction for each academic year, and are charged $30 for each subsequent infraction. Infractions are counted separately for the Health Center and Counseling Center.
If for any reason you are unable to attend or must change the time of your appointment you can use MyChart to manage your appointments 24/7. If you cannot access MyChart you may call the Health Center at 253-535-7337 during normal business hours.
The PLU Health Center requires that all changes to appointment times be made at least 24 hours in advance.