Language Placement Evaluation
If you’re planning on taking any of the following languages, then you’ll need to complete the Language Placement Survey (even if you haven’t studied the language before) at least a week before your New Student Registration appointment.
- Southern Lushootseed
If you are majoring in English, Music – Vocal Performance, or Global Studies, you should take the Language Placement Evaluation, as these are majors that also have a foreign language requirement.
Just like the Math Placement Evaluation (hopefully you’ve already done that required step!), the Language Placement Evaluation can be accessed from your Banner Self Service student account:
- Go to https://banweb.plu.edu
- Select “Banner Self Service”
- Sign in using your PLU ePass information
- On the ‘Student Services’ tab, select ‘Student Records’ from the menu
- Select ‘Language Placement’
- Set aside about an hour to complete the evaluation