Master of Business Administration
The Pacific Lutheran University MBA Program is founded on the cornerstones of leadership, creative innovation, global awareness and ethical responsibility.
Learn how the PLU MBA program can transform your career at one of our upcoming information sessions.
The PLU difference:
- Evening classes for working professionals
- Designed for both business and non-business majors
- Finish in 20-25 months
- AACSB accredited, Doctoral trained faculty, average class size of 15
- The PLU Business Network – connecting alumni and students to some of the fastest-growing companies and largest enterprises in the region
- Ten day international business study abroad built into the program cost
- Optional emphasis areas in:
- Healthcare Management
- Technology and Innovation Management
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Management