New Transfer Student Registration for Fall 2018
All incoming transfer students will register for classes during one of the Transfer Student Registration days in late May and early June 2018. This half day experience will include course registration, financial planning, and orientation.
For new Transfer students starting in the Fall 2018 semester
Step 1: Complete the registration eligibility steps
- Submit $200.00 Enrollment Deposit
- Create an ePass account
- Complete the PLU Online Payment Agreement
- Complete the Washington State Meningococcal Release Acknowledgement
Step 2: Complete the necessary placement exams
- Math Placement Evaluation (free, online – results can take up to two weeks)
- Language Course Placement (free, online – results available during your registration appointment)
Step 3: Request your appointment
New Transfer Student Registration dates will be May 22 – 31, 2018. The program will be a half-day experience (either morning or afternoon). Please complete the form below to RSVP for a registration program date. (Note: All students accepted into the BSN Nursing program should select Tuesday, May 29.) Confirmation of a registration program date will be sent to your @plu.edu email address.