Cadets participate in hands-on training exercises designed to develop excellence in leadership as well as team building and individual soldier skills.
- 1 to 2 hours of weekly classroom instruction in officer development topics
- Physical Fitness conducted every Monday, Wednesday, Friday (0630-0730)
- Land Navigation
- Leadership Reaction Courses
- Obstacle Course
- Basic Rifle Marksmanship
- Combat Water Survival/Swim Test
Extra Curricular Activities
Cadets are involved in a variety of ROTC affiliated extra-curricular activities as well as on-campus clubs and organizations.
- Color Guard
- Ranger Challenge Team
- Cadet Activities Council (CAC)
- Social Activities (military ball, dining-in, informal dances, picnics/bbq)
- Jazz Band
- Varsity, Club, and Intramural Sports
- Dance Club
- Academic Major Clubs
- Community Service
Please contact our Scholarship and Enrollment Officer by phone at 253-535-8740, or by email at email@example.com if you are interested in a scholarship or joining ROTC.