U.S. Army Green To Gold Program
Army ROTC Green to Gold Program provides selected enlisted Soldiers on Active Duty an opportunity to complete their baccalaureate degree and obtain a commission through participating in ROTC.
The Green to Gold program seeks talented young enlisted soldiers with officer potential to earn baccalaureate degrees and become Commissioned officers.
The Green to Gold Program offers four, three, and two-year scholarships or the Active Duty Option.
Eligibility Requirements For A Green-To-Gold Scholarship Are As Follows:
Eligibility for a 2, 3, or 4 year Scholarship require the following:
• Must be a U.S. citizen
• Must be younger than 31 when commissioned
• Must have no convictions
• Must have chain of command recommendations
• A GT score of at least 110*
• Cumulative high school or college GPA of 2.5 or higher*
• SAT score of 920 or ACT score of 19*
• Cannot be a conscientious objector
• Must meet height and weight standards
• Must have passed an APFT within the previous 6 months
• Must have served a minimum of 2 years Active Duty
• Must be eligible to re-enlist
• Must pass the DoDMERB
• Must be accepted to the University
*Minimum requirement. Higher scores will increase competitiveness.