Are you prior-service?
Considering going back to school?
Ever thought about becoming an officer?
PLU Army ROTC is the educational opportunity of a lifetime, and it may be right for you!
To Qualify, You Must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 27 (waiverable for non-scholarship)
- Have a high school or college GPA of at least 2.50*
- Have a high school diploma
- Meet physical standards (APFT and DoDMERB Medical Physical)
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty, U.S. Army Reserve, or Army National Guard
*Minimum requirement. Higher scores will increase competitiveness.
ROTC Is A Great Way To Become An Officer:
- Your education is fully funded tuition, fully paid for by the Army
- Free housing for on-campus students ($10,300/year)
- Possible to use G.I. Bill benefits
- ROTC stipend of up to $500/month
- $1200/year for books
- Yellow RIbbon Program
Your previous military experience will take you far, and ROTC classes and leadership labs will help develop you into a stronger leader. If you're interested in becoming an Army Officer, contact the Scholarship and Enrollment Officer at 253-535-8740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.