MAE Information Sessions
PLU is closely monitoring the spread of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and following the lead of public health officials to do everything possible to keep our community safe and healthy. We have transitioned all classes to a distance learning format through the end of the current semester. (You can read the full statement on PLU’s Coronavirus Message webpage.)
During this time, information sessions will be hosted online via Zoom conferencing. You will receive an email with the meeting link when you sign up for any of the sessions below. If you didn’t receive an confirmation email with the meeting link, you can contact the Department of Education at 253-535-7272 or email@example.com. When the campus re-opens, we will change it back to on-campus session.
- Tuesday, October 27, 4:00 pm
- Thursday, November 12, 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 24, 4:00 pm
- Thursday, December 3, 4:00 pm
- Tuesday, December 15, 4:00pm
Graduate Programs Virtual Fair
Thursday, October 29, 1:00 to 3:00 pm
- Chat real-time with program directors, advisors, and students.
- Explore graduate programs in business, education, nursing and health services.
- Learn how a graduate degree will enhance career prospects and optimize opportunities.
- Participate in a workshop on how to pay for graduate school.