Consider these questions: What are your motivations for studying away? What are your academic goals? When do you want to study away? Where do you want to study away? What do you want to achieve?
Narrow down your options. Determine which programs will best meet your academic and personal goals.
- Meet with a Study Away Advisor
- Review course offerings by program
- Discuss your plans with your primary academic advisor
- Complete your FAFSA and meet with your financial aid advisor
Take the plunge! ALL application materials must be submitted to the Wang Center for approval.
- Check with your study away advisor for application requirements and materials
- Semester and Summer Programs Application Deadline: March 15, 2013 (Including Summer 2013, Fall 2013, Spring 2014 or Academic Year 2013-2014 programs)
- J-term Application Deadline: applications will continue to be accepted on a space available basis until September 30, 2013.