Journey Away for January Term
Each January, PLU offers a variety of local and global faculty-led study away courses. These intensive short-term travel programs are academically integrated experiences, carefully planned and administered by PLU faculty and Wang Center staff. J-Term study away courses are Global Scholar Award eligible and students are encouraged to check out these external scholarship/funding resources.
J-Term Study Away Course Offerings
Click here to see which J-Term 2018 study away programs are currently in session. Follow #LutesAway to travel along and for study away inspiration!
The J-Term 2019 study away course listing is now available!
On February 7th, students will have access to the ‘J-Term 2019 Program Finder’ button. This will guide students to the study away program brochure pages and online application. See important dates (below) for a J-Term 2019 study away planning timeline.
- January 2018: J-Term 2019 study away course offerings announced
- February 7th: J-Term 2019 study away application opens
- March 2nd: Study Away Fair [10am-2pm in AUC Regency Room]
- April 1st: Final program fees for J-Term 2019
- April 15th: J-Term 2019 study away application deadline
- May 1st: Global Scholar Award application deadline
- May 4th: J-Term 2019 acceptance notifications
- May 15th: Global Scholar Award recipients notified
- May 18th: J-Term 2019 confirmation deadline
** Wang Center staff regularly assess the political situations at all PLU program sites in light of student safety and health so that you have a safe and productive educational experience while studying away. **
The Wang Center offers support for the following BMBA 509 Global Business Perspectives programs:
Please contact the School of Business if you are interested in these program opportunities, 253-535-7244 or email@example.com.
- January 2018 – Mexico
Dr. Chung-Shing Lee
- March 2018 – China
Dr. Chung-Shing Lee
- March 2018 – Peru
Dr. Mark Mulder