Consider these questions:
- What are your motivations for studying away?
- What are your academic goals?
- When do you want to study away?
- Where do you want to study away?
- What do you want to achieve?
Narrow down your options. Determine which programs will best meet your academic and personal goals.
- Meet with a Study Away Advisor – Request an appointment
- Review course offerings by program
- Discuss your plans with your primary academic advisor
- Complete your FAFSA and meet with your financial aid advisor
- Research your destination
All application materials must be submitted to the Wang Center for approval. Check with your study away advisor for application requirements and materials. Download an application for the extended deadline programs from the Documents page.
- All J-Term 2016 study away courses are closed.
- The Wang Center will continue to accept paper applications for the Spring 2016 TIES program on a space available basis only.
- Applications for 2016-2017 programs will be due in spring 2016 as follows:
- Fall 2016 and Full Year 16-17: March 14, 2016
- J-Term 2017: April 18, 2016
- Spring 2017: May 9, 2017
- Apply online by finding the program in the Program Finder and then click “apply” for that program.