- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics, Pacific Lutheran University, in process
- Associate, Arts & Science, Tacoma Community College, 1993
Areas of Emphasis or Expertise
- Management of Counseling Center front office responsibilities
- Administrative support for Counseling Center staff
- Recognized by PLU Center for Gender Equity as a Woman with Vision / Inspirational Woman - March 2017
- Recognized by PLU Women's Center as an Inspirational Woman - March 2016
Barbara has been a PLU staff member since 2002, first working within the Student Life Office then joining the Counseling Center team in 2016. She has held several membership positions on university committees, including the Parking Committee, PLU Staff Council, and the Campus Ministry Council. Previous to PLU, Barbara worked at a local property management company, was a retail sales clerk, and a legal assistant in Montana.