TimelyCare (formerly Lute Telehealth)
TimelyCare expands access to mental health and medical care by providing HIPAA compliant access to online or phone-based services, 24/7/365.
All PLU students currently located in the United States and enrolled for classes may access TimelyCare services at any time, from anywhere. (Students enrolled and located abroad may access the “Talk Now” portion of TimelyCare via a U.S.-based telephone/cellphone or via internet using the PLU VPN.)
TimelyCare provides no cost, on-demand access to licensed mental health providers, nurse practitioners, and related services from the convenience and comfort of your phone or computer and at the location of your choosing. TimelyCare also provides a broader range of options for the PLU student (e.g., counselor characteristics, appointment availability, etc.)
TimelyCare services include:
- Unlimited 24/7 on-demand medical visits and mental health support (via MedicalNow and TalkNow visits).
- Costs may be associated with a prescription or an off-campus referral to another provider, if that is necessary.
- Scheduled Counseling (video-based, counseling sessions) – available through the academic year for up to 12 sessions, and provides the opportunity to work with the same mental health counselor.
- A TimelyCare symptom checker.
- Psychiatry visits (by referral) and Health Coaching visits at no cost.
- Self-Care Journey topics on Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Healthy Relationships, and Healthy Eating.
- Yoga, Meditation, Study Essentials, Recovery Essentials, as well as other TimelyBites and TimelyTips.
- Resources for basic need assistance.
- A TimelyCare peer support community.
- A prescription discount card (log in to view card, then present it to your pharmacy).
HOW TO ENROLL!
- From your desktop, tablet, or cellphone, go to timelycare.com/lute-telehealth.
- Click “Sign In” as a first-time user. If you’re on your phone, you’ll be prompted to download the TimelyCare app.
- Students must use their firstname.lastname@example.org email address to create their account.
- Enter your personal profile information and medical history.
As a reminder, TimelyCare licensed providers are available to diagnose non-emergent medical conditions, prescribe medications, and offer mental health support via phone or secure video visits.
Visit timelycare.com/lute-telehealth to find FAQs or chat for technical support.
Check out the App demo here!