Minor in Religion
The minor requires 16 semester hours.
- Eight hours will be taken in the RC line, and eight in the RG line.
- Four hours must be 300-level or higher.
- Transfer students must take at least eight hours at PLU.
Courses taken to satisfy the General Education Requirement in religion (eight hours) may be applied toward the major and minor.
What Does ``RC`` and ``RG`` Mean?
- Christian Traditions (RC) courses examine diverse forms of Christianity within their historical, cultural and political contexts.
- Global Religious Traditions (RG) highlights PLU’s commitment to local-global education through analysis of diverse religions, both here and abroad.