Greetings from Pacific Lutheran University's Partnerships and Professional Development Office
Partnerships and Professional Development (PPD) is a division within the School of Education and Kinesiology focusing on professional development and continuing education for in-service teachers and administrators. We strive to give those who qualify for our programs opportunities to excel in their profession and exceed the basic requirements for continued certification.
For more information about the programs we offer click on the following links:
- Administrator ProCert Program
- AP* Summer Institute
- Clock Hours, Graduate Credits & Certificates
- PLU Exclusive Continuing Education Offerings
- ProCert Prep Program
- School Year Endorsements (Pathway 2 Add-on Endorsement)
- Summer Endorsements (Pathway 3 Add-on Endorsement)
*College Board, AP, Advanced Placement Program, Pre-AP, and the acorn logo are registered trademarks of the College Board. Used with permission.
PLU, SoEK – PPD, Tacoma, WA 98447
Fax: 253-535-7184 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Registrations are now open! Click program Quick Link below.