These outcomes are derived from the most recent version of the InTASC national teacher education standards effective January 2019.
THE LEARNER AND LEARNING
1. The teacher candidate explains how learners grow and develop and implements developmentally appropriate and challenging learning experiences in a supportive learning environment.
2. The teacher candidate uses the central concepts, tools of inquiry, structures of the discipline(s) and differing perspectives to create accessible and meaningful learning experiences.
3. The teacher candidate uses multiple methods of assessment to guide teaching and learning.
PLANNING FOR INSTRUCTION
4. The teacher candidate plans instruction that supports every student in meeting rigorous learning goals.
5. The teacher candidate uses a variety of instructional strategies to encourage learners to develop knowledge and skills.
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING AND ETHICAL PRACTICE
6. The teacher candidate engages in ongoing professional learning and reflects on practice in ways that meet the needs of each learner.
LEADERSHIP AND COLLABORATION
7. The teacher candidate seeks appropriate leadership roles and opportunities to take responsibility for student learning, to collaborate with learners, families, colleagues, other school professionals.