Resident Director: Dan Hammerquist
RD Contact Number: 253-535-8349
Front Desk: 253-535-8026
Tingelstad Hall is the largest residence hall on campus, both in size and number of students, with space for up to about 360 residents. Its location makes it ideal for students who are planning to be involved with extracurricular activities or just want to be close to a variety of food options. Tingelstad is right across the street from Tahoma Market and Cafe', close to the University Center and Names Fitness Center. It's also a short walk away from academic buildings which house the music, theatre, and science classes.
- A TV on every floor and a 60" TV in the lounge
- A water fountain with an automated filling station
- Ping pong and foos ball tables in the lounge
- Sports equipment that can be checked out for free
- The 9 floors also have elevator access – the dedicated can climb the stairs
- There are double and triple rooms available
- The laundry room is centralized
- WiFi available throughout the building
- A games room is available to the residents
- Centralized study rooms
- Annual Event: Varies by yearly theme!
Unfurnished Room Furnished Room