Welcome to Pacific Lutheran University!
Fall 2014 NSO
On-campus housing move-in day is Sunday, August 31, 2014. Mandatory Orientation Sessions start 9AM on Tuesday, September 2!
Fall Semester 2014
Classes begin on Monday, September 8!
For questions or concerns regarding NSO, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you need to prepare?
- Make sure to complete all items on the New Student To Do List.
- Download the NSO schedule depending on your student type and make sure to attend all required events.
- If you have questions about the schedule or any particular events, please send an email to email@example.com
- We will send Pre-departure Newsletters every other week! During summer, please be sure to check the new PLU email account at least once a week for other important information from PLU!
Everyone is welcome to attend International Student Section of NSO!
- International Students at PLU hold F-1 or J-1 visas. Do you hold another type of visa or are you a US citizen or Legal Permanent Resident with an extensive experience living abroad? In that case, please consider attending the International Student Section of NSO! We can offer you early move-in to on-campus residence halls and interactions with peers who are new to living and studying in the US! To RSVP, please fill out this form.