Welcome to Pacific Lutheran University!
Fall 2014 Int'l Student Orientation
On-campus housing move-in day is Sunday, August 31, 2014. Mandatory Orientation Sessions start 9AM on Tuesday, September 2!
Fall Semester 2014
Classes begin on Monday, September 8!
For questions or concerns regarding ISO, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you need to prepare?
- Make sure to complete all items on the New Student To Do List.
- Download the ISO Schedule and make sure to attend all required events.
- New Student Orientation (NSO) is required for all new students to attend including both International and Domestic students. Please learn more by visiting NSO's website.
- If you have questions about the schedule or any particular events, please send an email to email@example.com
- We will send Pre-departure Newsletters to new students' PLU email account. Please be sure to check the new account at least once a week!
Are you a US Citizen or US Legal Permanent Resident with extensive experience living abroad?
- ISO may be a good fit for you! ISO will allow you to settle into campus early and meet international students who share similar background as yours. To RSVP, please fill out this form.