Dining at PLU
PLU has one main cafeteria, called the Commons, located in the University Center. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served in this area, but there are also other places on campus to grab a quick bite or some coffee. There is a coffee stand with some snacks in Hauge Administration building (Admin), Morken building and Columbia Center on lower campus.
Many students choose to go off-campus on weekends or on special occasions to have dinner. You can find several restaurants on Garfield Street, right off PLU’s campus, with different cuisines.
- Marzano’s: Italian food in a semi-casual setting. It may be a little pricey for students.
- Zen Ramen & Sushi Burrito: Get some homemade Japanese ramen! Have you had sushi burrito before? Come try it!
- Reyna’s Fine Mexican Cuisine: Authentic Mexican food in a casual setting.
- Notes’ Coffee House: Espresso, ice cream, sandwiches and salads. A casual study-hangout spot with a book swap and open mic nights.
- Trapper’s Sushi: A conveniently located sushi shop that takes to-go orders.
- U.S. Post Office
- Community center: Coming soon!
- 208 Garfield: Soup, salad, sandwich. Serves espresso drinks, wine & beer.
- Farrelli’s Wood Fire Gourmet Pizza: High quality apple wood fire pizza in an environment that evokes a neighborhood feel.
- Pita Pit: Meat, veggie, and breakfast pitas.
- Uni Teriyaki: Korean-style teriyaki restaurant.
- T-Mobile: Cellular provider.
- Domino’s Pizza: Delivery and carry-out pizza.
- Baskin Robbins: Ice cream and desserts.
- Lieu’s: Currently closed – Chinese food.
- Walgreens: Retail drug store, and all the living stuff such as toothpaste, shampoo can be found in here. It sells snacks too.
- PLU Graduate Programs & Continuing Education
- Happy Teriyaki & Pho: Pan Asian cuisine, including delicious pho.
- PLU East Campus