Travel Options from SeaTac Airport
PLU airport shuttle service:
PLU is arranging airport pick-up with a PLU-operated van for new incoming international students from SeaTac Airport. This free shuttle service is available on Sunday, February 4th from about 10:00am to 7:00pm. When possible, we will align shuttle trips with students’ expected arrival times.
In order for PLU to prepare this airport pick-up service, please complete this online form with your arrival information and flight details by January 15 (for Spring) or August 1 (for Fall).
Please take note of the following terms and conditions:
- With the PLU airport pick-up, the limit is 2 pieces of luggage per person and 2 carry-ons.
- Spring International Orientation starts February 5th. On-campus housing move-in is Sunday, February 4th. If you arrive before or after this date, you can arrange your own transportation with Premier Airport Shuttle.
- Shuttle service is from SeaTac Airport only.
- You will be dropped off at Neeb Center (Campus Safety Office). Campus Safety will call one of our International Peer Advisors, who will guide you to your residence hall. A map of PLU’s campus is available here.
- Please email Heather Jacobson (email@example.com) with any changes to your itinerary.
- With the PLU-operated airport shuttle, you may be asked to wait for an hour or more so that multiple students can be transported in one shuttle. If you prefer a shorter waiting time, you can arrange your own transportation to PLU by taxi, an app-based rideshare service (like Lyft or Uber), or a van service like Premier Airport Shuttle.
Please note that PLU’s airport shuttle service does not apply to current international students returning for the semester or re-entry students. If you have any questions, please let us know. We look forward to welcoming you to campus!
Arrange your own transportation:
If you choose not to use the PLU-operated airport pick-up and instead choose to arrange your own transportation to PLU, we recommend Premier Airport Shuttle. With Premier Airport Shuttle, there will not be someone waiting for you at baggage claim. Instead, you need to check-in with Premier Airport Shuttle at the Transportation Plaza near the parking garage (follow signs for Door To Door Vans). Please ask Premier Airport Shuttle to drop you off at Neeb Center (intersection of Park Ave and 125th St S). The cost is approximately $45-65. Please refer to this website for more information.