Join the Global Campus Connection (GCC)!
GCC promotes mutually beneficial learning experiences between New International Students and Current PLU Students. By participating in GCC, New International Students will have a smoother transition into their new life at PLU and in the U.S. By connecting with International Students, Current PLU Students will have the opportunity to engage in cross-cultural interactions without leaving the PLU campus!
Responsibilities for Spring 2021 Matching:
1. Attend the Global Campus Connection Social during the first few weeks of the semester. Details will be shared with participants before the start of the term.
2. Maintain regular contact with your partner(s) throughout the semester.
- Meet a minimum of once a month for February, March, and April.
- You are welcome to meet as often as you wish!
3. Share a photo of your meetings with your partner.
- Fill out a picture form OR share photos on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #PLUIntl and #PLUGCC
- Those who submit the most pictures and the most creative pictures can win great prizes!
4. Complete an online survey at the end of semester.