Consider these questions:
- What are your motivations for studying away?
- What are your academic goals?
- When do you want to study away?
- Where do you want to study away?
- What do you want to achieve?
Narrow down your options. Determine which programs will best meet your academic and personal goals.
- Meet with a Study Away Advisor - Request an appointment
- Review course offerings by program
- Discuss your plans with your primary academic advisor
- Complete your FAFSA and meet with your financial aid advisor
- Research your destination
All application materials must be submitted to the Wang Center for approval. Check with your study away advisor for application requirements and materials.
- The application for 2015-2016 Semester Programs is now available on our Documents page. Deadline: March 13, 2015
- The J-Term 2016 application will be made available online soon. Deadline: April 20, 2015