BAS to PLU Fast-Track Application
The instructions below are for applicants with an eligible BAS degree from a college which has established an articulation agreement with PLU.
For Master of Business Administration, applicants can apply any time throughout the year on a rolling basis for Fall, Spring or Summer term.
For Master of Science in Marketing Analytics, applications are accepted for Fall term only. We recommend you submit your application by the priority application date of March 31. Applications received after the priority date may be considered on a space-available basis.
Once a completed application has been submitted, you will receive your admission decision within two to three weeks.
If you have any questions about this process please contact the Graduate Admission office at email@example.com or 253-535-8570.
- Upload your statement via the application portal.
- The statement should be 300-400 words, divided into 2 sections addressing the following:
- Your educational and professional goals
- Your quantitative training and/or skills that make you a good fit for this program.
- Identify one reference, either academic or professional.
- Your references will receive an email from BusinessCAS with a link to submit either a letter of recommendation or this evaluation form.
- If your recommenders need assistance, please visit the Letters by Liaison Help Center.
- Upload your resume via the application portal that includes your:
- Employment history
- Significant academic, professional, and community achievements
- Honors and awards
(Note: If you need to submit additional documents after submitting the online application, you can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Official transcripts must be sent to BusinessCAS by the schools you attended, either through one of the approved electronic transcript services, or directly from your school in a sealed school’s envelope to the mailing address listed below.
- If you attended a school or earned your degree outside of the United States, you need to obtain a course-by-course US equivalency report from the World Education Services (WES). This report should then be sent directly to BusinessCAS from the evaluation service along with the official transcripts which they receive from your schools.
- PLU current students and graduates do not need to submit PLU transcripts.
- Read more instructions about Sending Official Transcripts to BusinessCAS.
Sending Transcripts Electronically
- BusinessCAS only accepts electronic transcripts from Parchment and National Student Clearinghouse. If your school does not offer either of these services, your transcript must be sent by mail. BusinessCAS cannot accept transcripts sent via email.
- When selecting the recipient, choose Educational organization, and then select BusinessCAS.
- Include your full BusinessCAS ID number when entering the BusinessCAS mailing address.
- See BusinessCAS instructions for sending electronic transcripts
Sending Transcripts by Mail
Download and print the Transcript Request Form under each school you listed in the College Attended section of your application. Send the Transcript Request Form to your school.
Your registrar should mail your paper transcript to the following address:
BusinessCAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9221
Watertown, MA 02471