BAS to PLU Fast-Track Application
The instructions below are for applicants with an eligible BAS degree from a college which has established an articulation agreement with PLU.
For Master of Business Administration, applicants can apply any time throughout the year on a rolling basis for Fall, Spring or Summer term.
For Master of Science in Marketing Analytics, applications are accepted for Fall term only. We recommend you submit your application by the priority application date of March 15th. Applications received after the priority date may be considered on a space-available basis.
Once a completed application has been submitted, you will receive your admission decision within two to three weeks.
If you have any questions about this process please contact the Graduate Admission office at email@example.com or 253-535-8570.
- Create your account on GradCAS application portal (preferred browsers are Google Chrome or Firefox)
- Select and add the program which you want to apply
- Master of Business Administration/Fast Track
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics/Fast Track
- Complete all required application questions.
Visit the GradCAS Applicant Help Center for questions about the application portal, and refer to the Recommender Help Center if your reference needs assistance.
- Provide contact information for one reference. Your reference will receive an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions for completing the recommendation electronically.
- You may send your reference the Recommendation Form which can be uploaded to the Recommender Portal in place of a recommendation letter.
Upload resume via the application portal that includes your:
- Employment history
- Significant academic, professional and community achievements
- Honors and awards
- Upload personal statement via the application portal.
- The statement should be 300-400 words addressing your educational and professional goals.
(Note: If you need to submit additional documents after submitting the online application, you can email them to email@example.com)
- Official transcripts must be sent to GradCAS from all US and English-Speaking Canadian institutions you listed in the College Attended section of your application.
- Official international and French Canadian transcripts must be sent to PLU Graduate Admission Office.
- See GradCAS instructions for sending official transcripts.
Sending Transcripts Electronically
- GradCAS only accepts electronic transcripts from Credentials Solutions, Parchment, and National Student Clearinghouse. If your school does not offer either of these services, your transcript must be sent by mail. GradCAS cannot accept transcripts sent via email.
- When selecting the recipient, choose Educational organization, and then select GradCAS.
- Include your full GradCAS ID number when entering the GradCAS mailing address.
- See GradCAS instructions for sending electronic transcripts
Sending Transcripts by Mail
Download and print the Transcript Request Form under each school you listed in the College Attended section of your application. Send the Transcript Request Form to your school.
Your registrar should mail your paper transcript to the following address:
GradCAS Transcript Processing Center
PO Box 9217
Watertown, MA 02471
If you or your recommenders have any questions or technical problems with the online application portal and recommendation process, status, navigation, missing credentials, etc., please contact GradCAS Customer Service at: 857-304-2042 / firstname.lastname@example.org
International applicants and those with degrees and coursework from institutions outside the US have additional transcript and application requirements please review additional requirements for International Applicants.