South Residential Hall
South Hall
Kreidler Residential Hall
Kreidler Hall

Housing for Graduate Students

As a graduate student, you can choose to live on campus or off campus.

If you choose to live on campus, you may apply for any of the traditional residence halls, but we recommend you to look into South Hall which provides apartment-like living, and Kreidler Hall which offers more privacy. On Campus Living  (South and Kreidler Halls).

If you choose to live off campus, you may look into the rental listing nearby PLU via Places4Students Off Campus Living.