Applications for graduate admission are processed through an online centralized application service.
Each graduate program has its specific application portal where you can fill out and submit your application. The table below provides the direct link to the application portal for each program.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Marketing Analytics
|BusinessCAS (standard application)
GradCAS (Fast Track application)
- Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing
- Master of Arts in Education
Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Post Graduate Nurse Practitioner Certificates
You can upload the required documents to the application portal. See each program website for specific supporting items.
- Official transcripts must be sent to the Central Application Services (not PLU) from all US and English-Speaking Canadian institutions you listed in the College Attended section of your application.
- Official international and French Canadian transcripts must be sent to PLU Graduate Admission Office.
- Electronic transcripts are only accepted from Credentials Solutions, Parchment, and National Student Clearinghouse. If your school does not offer either of these services, your transcript must be sent by mail. Transcripts sent via email are not accepted.
- Look up the codes in the following table and provide the codes to ETS and request that your scores be released. Check with ETS about their turnaround and processing times.
- Make sure that the name and date of birth on your application match that on your exam.
- After ETS processing, scores are sent to the Central Application Service and then posted to applications every 2-3 days. You can view scores attached to your application in the Standardized Tests section of the Check Status tab.
|CAS Name||GRE Code||TOEFL Code|
- We can accept a copy of an IELTS score report as we can verify with the testing agency.
- WEST-B* results to be sent to PLU. The PLU code is 225