1. Demonstrate the ability to incorporate the dimensions of person, nursing, and environment to promote health in a variety of nursing situations.
2. Provide evidence-based clinically competent care of individuals, families, and communities in a variety of settings across diverse populations.
3. Enact the role of service as a professionally educated member of society.
4. Employ principles of ethical leadership, quality improvement, and cost effectiveness to foster the development and initiation of safety and quality initiatives within a microsystem or entire system.
5. Collaborate in the interprofessional design, management, and coordination of safe, quality care.
6. Pursue practice excellence, lifelong learning, and professional engagement.
7. Demonstrate knowledge of how healthcare policy, including financial and regulatory, affect the improvement of healthcare delivery and/or health outcomes.
8. Demonstrate the use of information systems, patient care technologies, and interprofessional communication strategies in support of safe nursing practice.