Travel options from SeaTac Airport
Meet and Greet Personal Pick-Up Service:
PLU is arranging airport pick up with Shuttle Express airport service or a PLU-operated van for new incoming international students from SeaTac Airport. With Shuttle Express, students will be picked up with a "meet and greet" service at baggage claim.
In order for PLU to arrange airport pick-up for you, please complete the following steps by January 15 (for Spring) and August 1 (for Fall):
1) Submit $75 via the online wire transfer service.
2) Complete online form with your arrival information and flight details.
Please take note of the following terms and conditions:
- With Shuttle Express, the limit is 2 pieces of luggage per person and 2 carry-ons.
- International Orientation starts Monday, February 2nd for Spring & Tuesday, September 1st for Fall. On-campus housing move-in day is Sunday, February 1st for Spring & Sunday, August 30th for Fall. Airport pick-up can be arranged for Sunday, February 1st (Spring entry) and Sunday, August 30th (Fall Entry) only. If you arrive before or after this date, you can arrange your own transportation with Capital Aeroporter.
- Shuttle service is from SeaTac Airport only. Someone from Shuttle Express will be at Baggage Claim waiting for you.
- You will be dropped off at Harstad Hall (Campus Safety Office). Campus Safety will call one of our International Peer Advisors, who will guide you to your residence hall. A map of PLU's campus is available here.
- Please email Heather Jacobson (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any changes to your itinerary.
- If you need to cancel your airport pick-up, please provide PLU notice 1 week prior to your arrival time. You will not be refunded if you cancel, but your $75 will be applied to your tuition payment.
- Depending on your arrival time, it is possible that you will be grouped with additional students.
- PLU reserves the right to change or cancel your reservation, due to any unforeseen circumstances, but will give you at least 2 weeks notice.
Arrange your own transportation:
If you choose not to use the Shuttle Express Airport pick-up and instead choose to arrange your own transportation to PLU, we recommend Capital Aeroporter. With Capital Aeroporter, there will not be someone waiting for you at baggage claim. Instead, you need to check-in with the Capital Aeroporter near baggage claim. Please ask Capital Aeroporter to drop you off at Harstad Hall. The cost is approximately $30. Please refer to this website for more information.