Help is Available
Many individuals have found Jennifer Warwick, PLU Victim Advocate and Voices Against Violence Project Administrator, to be a good starting point for getting the help they need.
Jennifer provides individuals with options and resources so they may make informed decisions about their situation. She offers a safe, confidential setting to talk with those who have questions or concerns about sexual assault, intimate partner violence, or stalking.
Jennifer serves all victims of the PLU community, including students, staff, faculty, men, and members of the LGBTQ community. She also serves as a resource for individuals who want to learn how to best support a friend or family member involved in gendered violence.
Visit the Voices Against Violence page for more information.
The PLU Victim Advocate
Can Help You:
- Understand your rights
- Explore your options
- Develop a plan to help you consider your safety
- Connect with campus and community resources
- Report an incident to campus safety and/or law enforcement, if you choose
- Get the legal help you need
- Feel understood and believed