Sheena Denney MN, RN, CCM
Clinical Instructor of Nursing
- MN, Nursing, Population Health and Leadership, Washington State University
- BSN, Nursing, Washington State University
I have been a registered nurse since 2009 and have worked in a variety of settings to include: medical surgical nursing, inpatient case management, and school health. I have also had the opportunity to assist in community research, which has fueled my interest in environmental health, and my goal of pursuing a doctoral degree in nursing. I enjoy sharing my experience with the nursing students at PLU and hope to promote evidence based, holistic nursing practice.
- Certified Case Manager (CCM), Commission for Case Management Certification
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health, Washington State University
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Delta Chi Chapter