School of Nursing Program Outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to incorporate the dimensions of person, nursing, and environment to promote health in a variety of nursing situations.
- Provide evidence-based clinically competent care of individuals, families, and communities in a variety of settings across diverse populations.
- Enact the role of service as a professionally educated member of society.
- Employ principles of ethical leadership, quality improvement, and cost effectiveness to foster the development and initiation of safety and quality initiatives within a micro-system or entire system.
- Collaborate in the inter-professional design, management, and coordination of safe, quality care.
- Pursue practice excellence, lifelong learning, and professional engagement.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how healthcare policy, including financial and regulatory, affect the improvement of healthcare delivery and/or health outcomes.
- Demonstrate the use of information systems, patient care technologies, and inter-professional communication strategies in support of safe nursing practice.