You're in! Checklist for Admitted Students

Congratulations on your admission to Pacific Lutheran University.  To complete your admission process, please follow the steps below.  We look forward to seeing you on campus!

  1. Submit your Enrollment Deposit here and complete the Residential Life housing request at  You can also find a PDF of the Residential Life form here. To determine whether you qualify for off-campus housing, please visit the Residential Life website.
  2. Create your ePass and PLU e-mail account here.
  3. Review the International Student Orientation schedule here.
  4. Sign and submit your Financial Aid Award Notice and complete the Online Payment Contract.
  5. Register for PLU classes. To start the process, e-mail Academic Advising at Transfer students, find pre-registration steps here.
  6. Pay SEVIS fee and apply for an F-1 student visa.
  7. Submit the Medical/Health History Record. Note: this is required for enrollment.
  8. Review the information about International Student Health Insurance here.
  9. Submit your final official transcript(s). Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope. Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
  10. Submit an evidence of secondary school completion (Diploma), if the completion date is not on your final transcript.
  11. Confirm receipt of your residence hall assignment. This notice will be e-mailed to your PLU e-mail account from the Office of Residential Life.
  12. Submit your PLU Master Housing and Meal Agreement available here.
  13. Take the Math Placement Evaluation online. (Degree seeking students only)
  14. Complete the New Student Arrival Form and email your flight information to Consider using our pick-up service.
  15. Apply for the Global Campus Connection program that connects new incoming international students with current PLU students.
  16. Order or request to borrow bed linens before your arrival.
  17. Review the New Student Orientation schedule here.
  18. Apply for an advanced standing (major), if applicable. Note: to declare a major in Education, Nursing or Social Work, an additional application is required. Applications are located here: