You're in! Checklist for Admitted Students
Congratulations on your admission to Pacific Lutheran University. To complete your admission process, please follow the steps below. We look forward to seeing you on campus!
- Submit your Enrollment Deposit here and complete the Residential Life housing request at www.plu.edu/applyreslife/. You can also find a PDF of the Residential Life form here. To determine whether you qualify for off-campus housing, please visit the Residential Life website.
- Create your ePass and PLU e-mail account here.
- Review the International Student Orientation schedule here.
- Sign and submit your Financial Aid Award Notice and complete the Online Payment Contract.
- Register for PLU classes. To start the process, e-mail Academic Advising at email@example.com. Transfer students, find pre-registration steps here.
- Pay SEVIS fee and apply for an F-1 student visa.
- Submit the Medical/Health History Record. Note: this is required for enrollment.
- Review the information about International Student Health Insurance here.
- Submit your final official transcript(s). Transcripts must be in a sealed envelope. Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
- Submit an evidence of secondary school completion (Diploma), if the completion date is not on your final transcript.
- Confirm receipt of your residence hall assignment. This notice will be e-mailed to your PLU e-mail account from the Office of Residential Life.
- Submit your PLU Master Housing and Meal Agreement available here.
- Take the Math Placement Evaluation online. (Degree seeking students only)
- Complete the New Student Arrival Form and email your flight information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consider using our pick-up service.
- Apply for the Global Campus Connection program that connects new incoming international students with current PLU students.
- Order or request to borrow bed linens before your arrival.
- Review the New Student Orientation schedule here.
- Apply for an advanced standing (major), if applicable. Note: to declare a major in Education, Nursing or Social Work, an additional application is required. Applications are located here: