New First-Year Student Registration
There are important steps you MUST COMPLETE before you can request your New Student Registration appointment. They are on the ‘Next Steps’ checklist on your PLU student applicant portal. Refer to this checklist to see what you’ve completed and what you still need to do.
All new and transfer students starting Fall 2023 will complete an Advising Orientation virtually before meeting with an advisor to sign up for classes. You will be enrolled in this virtual orientation via Sakai when you submit your deposit, starting in May.
The appointment request form will be available in May 2022.
Step 1: Complete the registration eligibility steps
- Submit $200.00 Enrollment Deposit
- Create an ePass account
- Complete the PLU Online Payment Agreement
- Math Placement Evaluation (free, online – results available after completing the evaluation)
- Complete the PLU Learning Community Application
Step 2: Fill out the New Student Registration Appointment Request/Advisor Pairing Form (form available May 2022)
- A video previewing the registration appointment,
- A list of any remaining requirements you may have remaining before your appointment,
- A link to schedule a meeting with your specific advisor.
Step 3: Complete the remaining next steps
- Language Placement Survey (if applicable)
- Complete the Washington State Meningococcal Release Acknowledgement
- Review the New Student Resources webpage