There are important steps you MUST COMPLETE before you can request your New Student Registration appointment. They are on the ‘Next Steps’ checklist on your PLU student applicant portal. Refer to this checklist to see what you’ve completed and what you still need to do.
When you’re ready, you can complete the Advising Orientation on Sakai. You’ll automatically be enrolled in the Advising Orientation within one week of submitting your deposit. You’ll receive an email from Admissions with a link to the Advising Orientation, but if not, then you can access it here. If you need help navigating the site, you can get help here.
At the end of the Advising Orientation you will request your registration appointment. If you have issues accessing the site or have questions, then please email email@example.com.
The appointment request form will be available in May 2022.
Step 1: Complete the registration eligibility steps
- Submit $200.00 Enrollment Deposit
- Create an ePass account
- Complete the PLU Online Payment Agreement
- Math Placement Evaluation (free, online – results available after completing the evaluation)
- Complete the PLU Learning Community Application
Step 2: Fill out the New Student Registration Appointment Request/Advisor Pairing Form (form available May 2022)
- A video previewing the registration appointment,
- A list of any remaining requirements you may have remaining before your appointment,
- A link to schedule a meeting with your specific advisor.