New Student Registration Resources
Welcome, Lutes! The Center for Student Success is excited to help you transition to PLU and make your first semester a success. This web page should be your go-to for all questions related to your first semester.
How to use these Resources
- Start with Academics at PLU. This will be your introduction to classes, registration, and timelines at PLU. After you watch this video, you are ready to meet with your new Student Success Advisor to learn more about your Fall 2022 schedule.
- Meet your advisor! Use the tabs at the bottom of this page to learn more about your Advisor before your meeting.
- If you have not taken your Math Placement Evaluation then you should watch the Math Placement Evaluation PLU video next. If you have already taken the evaluation then you can skip to the next video.
- After you meet with your Student Success Advisor, watch the Now what? video.
- We recommend watching the rest of the videos on this page with your support people so that everyone is up to date on all of the info you need for Fall 2022.
Meet your Advisor
I work primarily with biology, theater, criminal justice, and transfer students. My favorite part of working with my students is watching them really discover who they are outside of the first 18 years of their lives. The development and growth is really exciting!
Make an appointment with Kelsey
Angie Hambrick is a Black woman committed to modeling #blackjoy. She enjoys spending time with her son, The Golden Girls, Americanos with nonfat milk, and buying new pens (her favorites right now are the iBayam Journal Planner Fine Point Markers). Angie advises students of color, particularly first-year Black students and can’t wait to meet with students IRL (all health and safety directives in place, of course).
Make an appointment with Angie