The Office of the Registrar supports the mission of Pacific Lutheran University by enforcing academic policy and providing administrative services to the academic community.
Banner Lock Out
A few key services we support include: class registration, grading, transfer credit evaluation, degree evaluation, and academic record maintenance. The university’s curriculum advising and program planning tool (CAPP) is also managed by the office. In addition, the office produces the PLU Catalog and class schedule, and organizes university ceremonies (convocation and commencement).
The Office of the Registrar welcomes your questions. We are available by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), by phone (253-535-7131) and by appointment. The office is located in the Hauge Administration Building, Room 102, and is accessible via the Student Services Center front desk (Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM). Should you need assistance during non-business hours the catalog, the PLU website and BannerWeb are available 24/7. We look forward to serving you.
Upcoming Dates & Important Notices
- Summer/Fall 2014 Advising Week: Apr 7th-11th
- Summer/Fall 2014 Registration Weeks: Apr 14th-25th
- Campus Closed for Easter Break: Apr 18th (classes resume at 11:15am on Apr 21st)
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Class: May 2nd
- Last Day to Withdraw from the University: May 16th