The Bachelor of Business Administration is a comprehensive business curriculum that provides students an expertise in all disciplines of business. Our students gain knowledge in Accounting, Law, Finance, marketing, Management, Operations and Information Systems. Students also have the opportunity to focus their knowledge in one of our formal concentration areas or work with a faculty member to develop a specialized concentration that will meet their interest.
PLU BBA - Mission Statement
The School of Business provides a supportive learning experience that challenges each student to:
- Acquire relevant business skills;
- Apply them to create sustainable value; and
- Prepare for a purposeful life of achievement, inquiry, integrity, leadership and service.
We are especially committed to scholarship, innovation, and a global perspective.
Objectives of the Undergraduate Business Program
BBA Graduates will:
- Be prepared to make ethical decisions,
- Be competent in the disciplinary foundations of business,
- Understand global perspectives,
- Have critical thinking and quantitative skills,
- Be effective communicators,
- Have team competency.