The PLU School of Business is a community of engaged faculty, staff & administrators who provide an excellent business education in a student-centered learning environment grounded in the liberal arts that inspires students to:
LEARN for Life,
& CARE for Others.
Both the B.B.A. and the M.B.A. programs are accredited by AACSB International – the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Student organizations include Beta Gamma Sigma, the national business honor society associated with AACSB, as well as student chapters of Beta Alpha Psi (Accounting), the American Marketing Association, the Society for Human Resource Management, and a Student Investment Fund. The School is also a member of PRME – Principles for Responsible Management Education, a consortium of over 250 business schools worldwide dedicated to developing a new generation of business leaders capable of managing the complex challenges faced by business and society in the 21st century.
Code of Ethics
School of Business faculty and staff are committed to professional behavior that promotes:
- high standards of academic and personal integrity in all interactions with constituents;
- respects the dignity and rights of others;
- creates a learning environment that supports open dialogue and academic freedom;
- fosters stewardship and social responsibility; and
- demonstrates personal accountability.
Objectives of the Undergraduate Business Program
B.B.A. Graduates will:
- be prepared to make ethical decisions,
- be competent in the disciplinary foundations of business,
- understand global perspectives,
- have critical thinking and quantitative skills,
- be effective communicators, and
- have team competency.