By taking an approved set of electives (see concentration listings) beyond the 40 credit core, a student earns a concentration designation in one of the following:
- Multiple concentrations are allowed
- 3.00 GPA required in the concentration area courses
- C- is the minimum acceptable grade in any business or concentration course
- A minimum of 12 semester hours of the total concentration requirements must be taken in residency at PLU
- Internship highly recommended but does not apply toward concentrations’ requirements.
Visit concentration pages above for information on courses, faculty, etc.