A number of instructional technologies such as online systems and equipment are available to support your instructional goals. And Instructional Technologies staff are eager to assist you with selecting and integrating technologies into your course pedagogy.
- Sakai - PLU's learning management system with course and project workspaces.
- Turnitin - Web service for reviewing originality of work; integrated into Sakai Assignments tool.
- Clickers - Clickers are available for checkout and can be integrated into assessments as a Sakai tool.
- Google Apps for Education - Collaborative suite including email, calendar, docs, sites, blogger, YouTube, and chat
- Cloud File Storage - Store files on the cloud in Google Drive or Netstor for backup and access from multiple devices.
- Web Conferencing - Several options are available including Google+ Hangouts, Skype, Big Blue Button, and WebEx.
- Smartboards - Several classrooms are equipped with smart board displays on the instructor podium or free-stranding smartboards.
- GradeMaster Scanner - For automated grading of tests and quizzes.
- Media Equipment - If your classroom does not have the equipment you need, additional equipment can be checked out or delivered.
- Banner - Course schedules, rosters, and grades.