- M.S., Management & Leadership, Western Governors Unviersity, 2018
- B.A., Liberal Arts, Utah State University, 2000
- Summer Sessions
- Various Continuing Education Projects
- International Pathway Program
- Student and ESL instructor support
- NASPA - Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education , (2018 - Present)
- Association of Washington International Student Affairs , (2019 - Present)
Angenette originally spent a year at the Center for Community Engagement and Service as the Parkland Education Initiative Coordinator while serving as an AmeriCorps VISTA. In 2019, she joined the Center for Professional Continuing Education as a Program Coordinator. Now, as Program Manager, she focuses on making programming offered through the Center for Continued Nursing Learning more accessible to the busy healthcare provider.
Currently, at PCE, Angenette works on programs such as Summer Sessions, and IPP, and several professional development offerings through Continuing Education.
Living in Tacoma for the past 18 years, Angenette considers herself a true Tacoman, and PLU has always been part of the community that she, her spouse, 3 kids, and Kota the dog have come to enjoy. As an Argentine, safe topics of conversation include soccer, steak, and sipping yerba mate.