- M.S., Management & Leadership, Western Governors Unviersity, 2018
- B.A., Liberal Arts, Utah State University, 2000
- Summer Sessions
- Various Continuing Education Projects
- International Pathway Program
- Student and ESL instructor support
- NASPA - Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education , (2018 - Present)
- Association of Washington International Student Affairs , (2019 - Present)
Angenette joined the Center for Graduate and Continuing Education as a Program Coordinator after spending a year at the Center for Community Engagement and Service as the Parkland Education Initiative Coordinator while serving as an AmeriCorps VISTA. Now, at Continuing Education, she will be focusing on a few different projects, including much of the logistics for programming offered through the Center for Continued Nursing Learning.
Living in Tacoma for the past 18 years, Angenette considers herself a true Tacoman, and PLU has always been part of the community that she, her spouse, her 3 kids, and Kota the dog have come to enjoy.