Angenette P. Call
Office Location:Graduate Programs and Continuing Education - Room GPCE is located on the corner of Garfield St S and Pacific Ave S
- M.S., Management & Leadership, Western Governors Unviersity, 2018
- B.A., Liberal Arts, Utah State University, 2000
- Summer Sessions
- Various Continuing Education Projects
- International Pathway Program
- Student and ESL instructor support
- NASPA - Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education , (2018 - Present)
- Association of Washington International Student Affairs , (2019 - Present)
Angenette joined the Center for Graduate and Continuing Education as a Program Coordinator after spending a year at the Center for Community Engagement and Service as the Parkland Education Initiative Coordinator while serving as an AmeriCorps VISTA. Now, at Continuing Education, she spent three years in Continuing Education focused on making programming offered through the Center for Continued Nursing Learning more accessible to the busy healthcare provider.
Currently, Angenette is in GPCE, working on programs such as Summer Sessions and IPP, and several professional development offerings through Continuing Education.
Living in Tacoma for the past 18 years, Angenette considers herself a true Tacoman, and PLU has always been part of the community that she, her spouse, 3 kids, and Kota the dog have come to enjoy.