March 14: Campus Resources
PLU students, staff, or faculty who may need support on March 14 may engage the following resources:
- Campus Safety — Campus Safety staff will be on call, as needed, and can be reached through the non-emergency number at 253-535-7441.
- Counseling Center — Counseling crisis services and consultations are available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (see below) and after hours/weekends/holidays through the PLU Counseling Center Crisis Line at 253-535-7075.
University Business Hours
- Counseling Center — Walk-in hours are available Monday-Friday from 10-11 a.m. and from 2-3 p.m.; call 253-535-7206 for an appt. or in person at the Counseling Center in the Anderson University Center, Suite 300.
- Campus Ministry — Drop-in Anderson University Center Suite 190, call 253-535-7464 to set up a meeting, or join weekly gatherings at various times.
- Health Center — For appointments, call 253-535-7337.
- PLU Couples and Family Therapy Clinic — For information about services and appointments, click here. The clinic offers evening appointments.
- Student Care Network and Dean of Students Office — Fill out a Student Care Network form or call 253-535-7159.
Faculty and staff may engage support through the First Choice Health Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
During the week of March 12 and immediately after the March 14 event, community members may wish to engage with John Nolter’s project, A Peace of My Mind. Thank you to Hannah Peterson and ASPLU for creating many opportunities to engage with John and his work. John will be speaking in Chapel (KHP, Ness Family Chapel) at 10:30 a.m. on March 14.