Hong International Hall promotes global awareness though language immersion and cultural engagement. It's the perfect place to live when getting ready to study away, and welcoming home to return to after the adventures of study away. Residents are fond of pointing out they get all the advantages of any other hall on campus, with the added fun of sharing the world with neighbors! For more information about Hong International Hall click here!
Hong Hall information
- There are 6 resident assistants in Hong
- Wi-Fi access throughout building
- A variety of rooms are available, including designed single, double and a single with bath
- Some classrooms are located in Hong. Roll out of bed and into class!
- Centralized Lutecard-operated laundry room
- 2 fireplaces. Often used for s'mores and fireside chats with professors and friends
- Other common amenities include kitchens, lounges, study rooms, and a pool table
- Annual event: Hong Discoteca, a campus-wide dance
Hong Unfurnished Room Hong Furnished Room