Department of Residential Life
South Hall: Apartment-style living on the edge of campus.
South Hall is an apartment-style complex, located on the south edge of campus. Students must be 20 years of age or have junior standing to reside in South Hall. The hall has a view of the Olympic Mountains to the west and Mount Rainier to the east.
The main lounge opens to a courtyard, providing a large gathering area. There is also a beautiful front lawn, which is used to host BBQs and provides a space to study in the sun! In addition, South Hall provides alternative choices to the regular residence halls, for example, South is the only hall on campus providing married student housing. For more information about South Hall’s eligibility and application process, click here.
South Hall Highlights
- WiFi available throughout the building
- Centralized laundry room
- Fitness room
- Large lounge with big screen TV and piano
- Another lounge with ping pong table
- Smaller lounge and study rooms
- Annual Event: Fire and Ice BBQ!
- A variety of apartments are available, including studios, two-bedroom apartments, two-bedroom townhouses, four-bedroom apartments and a five-bedroom townhouse
South Hall Alcohol Policy
If you are 21 or older, you may now have alcohol in your South Hall residence under certain guidelines. Get to know the South Hall Alcohol Policy and take the South Hall Alcohol Module.