South Hall Housing Application Process
We are excited for your interest in South Hall! South Hall is PLU’s only non-traditional, apartment type, housing option available to students. Limited married/domestic partner student housing is available in South Hall. For more information you can contact the Residential Life Office at email@example.com or 253-535-7200. Family housing is not currently an option at PLU.
South Hall applications for the 2018-19 academic year were due Wednesday, February 21 by 11:59pm. Applications received after that time will be considered in the order they were received and are not priority point eligible.
In order to live in South Hall students must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 20 years old or Junior standing by September 1st for academic year housing or February 1st for Spring housing
- Be in good standing with PLU Student Rights and Responsibilities
South Hall Application Process
- Read the PLU Master Housing and Meal Agreement and South Hall Housing Guide.
- Submit the South Hall Housing Application on line:
- Upon completing your South Hall Housing Application, you will receive a copy of your submission via email. Save this email for your records.
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered in the date/time order they are received at the Office of Residential Life. NO Priority Points will count.
- Students applying for Married/Domestic Partnership housing should follow the steps above and then contact the Office of Residential Life for additional required forms at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-535-7200.