South Hall Housing Application Process
We are excited for your interest in South Hall! South Hall is PLU’s only non-traditional, apartment type, housing option available to students. Limited married/domestic partner student housing is available in South Hall. For more information you can contact the Residential Life Office at email@example.com or 253-535-7200. Family housing is not currently an option at PLU.
In order to live in South Hall students must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 20 years old or Junior standing by September 1st for academic year housing or February 1st for Spring housing
- Be in good standing with the University’s Student Rights and Responsibilities System.
South Hall Application Process
- Read the PLU Master Housing and Meal Agreement and South Hall Housing Guide.
- Submit the South Hall Housing Application on line:
- Upon completing your South Hall Housing Application, you will receive a copy of your submission via email. Save this email for your records.
- Applications received after the deadline will be considered in the date/time order they are received at the Office of Residential Life. NO Priority Points will count.
- Students applying for Married/Domestic Partnership housing should follow the steps above and then contact the Office of Residential Life for additional required forms at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-535-7200.