Living On Campus
Living on campus is an integral part of The PLU Experience. Our 10 dynamic on-campus living and learning environments are fun, supportive, convenient—and a terrific value on many levels.
There’s a reason living on campus at PLU is so important: community.
At PLU, our residence halls offer respectful, diverse and safe communities that enhance student learning. The residential community challenges you to live and grow, create meaningful relationships with your roommate and hall-mates, try out leadership experiences and carve out a legacy for yourself.
PLU’s residence halls are places where you can draw connections between what’s happening in the classroom and what’s happening in your life.
Student who live on campus have:
- more interaction with peers and faculty
- better access to learning resources, academic and institutional support and upper-level students who serve as role models
- greater satisfaction with the college experience
- increased opportunities to assume leadership on campus
- easier access to classes, athletic events and campus programming