Follow us online:
Deciding to attend Graduate School is a big decision. Each program/school is different, it is essential to spend time discovering your options and researching the possibilities.
Tips for the Graduate School Search Process
- Talk with your professors and find out where they went to graduate school, ask if there are particular graduate programs in their field they would recommend.
- Research Professional Associations in your field of interest. Many associations will provide information about accredited graduate programs in their field.
- Identify application requirements for your graduate program of interest, including: any required undergraduate coursework, required admissions test (GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.).
- Seek internship and volunteer opportunities in areas related to your desired field to make you more competitive in the application process.
- Talk with current students and faculty members at the schools you are considering.
Useful Websites for Graduate School Research/Preparation
General Graduate School Search Engines
Rhodes Scholar & Other Fellowships
Information about Common Tests Required for Graduate Program Admission
|GRE Information||LSAT Information|
|GMAT Information||MCAT Information|
Information about Applying to Medical School and Other Health Professions
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- PLU Health Sciences Committee
- Masters in Nursing Program Directory
- Second Degree Nursing Program Directory
Information about Applying to Law School and Criminal Justice Programs
Information about Graduate Programs at Pacific Lutheran University
|Master of Business Administration
||Master of Arts in Education|
|Master of Science in Nursing||Master of Fine Arts in Creative Writing|
|Master of Arts - Marriage and Family Therapy|