All Lutes are welcome to stop by and learn more from the following organizations, who are visiting PLU to share info about jobs & internships.
Location: table across from Old Main Market in the AUC unless otherwise noted. More info about each visit can be viewed on the Opportunities Board!
- Degrees of Change/Seed Internships: 1/22, 9am-3pm, AUC clocktower entrance
- A Christian Ministry in the National Park: 1/28, 9am-3pm
- Right at School: 2/12, 10am-1pm
- ScribeAmerica: 2/12, 11:30am-4pm
- Lutherwood Camp: 2/13, 9am-3pm
- CRISTA Camp: 2/18, 10am-2pm
- Rainbow Trail: 2/18 from 9am-3pm and 2/19 from 9am-12pm
- Davita: 2/19 from 2-3 pm and 4-5pm in Morken
- Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp: 2/19, 9am-4pm, AUC clocktower entrance
- Luther Heights Bible Camp: 2/20, 9am-4pm, AUC clocktower entrance
- Cascades Camp: 2/21, 10am-2pm
- Sky Ranch Lutheran Camp: 2/25 & 2/26, 9am-4pm
- Black Diamond Camp: 2/26, 10am-2pm
- Lutherwood Camp (OR): 2/27, 9am-4pm
Stop by Nesvig between 10:30-11:30 a.m. to meet Kasey with ScribeAmerica. She will be hosting a Fireside Coffee Chat, which is like office hours – you’ll swing by, grab a cup of coffee, and chat with Kasey to learn more about ScribeAmerica’s part time, paid, and flexible scribe positions. All majors and class levels are welcome!
Can’t stop by from 10:30-11:30? Be sure to catch up with Kasey, who will be tabling in the Anderson University Center from 11:30am-3pm after the Coffee Chat.
If you have questions about this event, feel free to contact the Office of Alumni & Student Connections at 253-535-7415 or email@example.com.
United Way of Thurston County is coming to PLU to share information about their employment opportunities! All students are welcome to drop by their meet & greet session, which will be held from 10-11:30 am on Wednesday, April 8. Learn more about the organization, their opportunities, and their application process directly from the recruiter.
More information to come on their job openings. No RSVP required. If you have any questions, please contact Alumni & Student Connections at 253-535-7415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.