All Lutes are welcome to stop by and learn more from the following organizations, who will be visiting PLU to share information about current job & internship openings.
- ELCA Young Adults in Global Missions (volunteer positions): 12/11 and 12/13 from 10am-1pm at tables across from OMM in the AUC
- ScribeAmerica (part time jobs): 1/8 from 10am-3pm, 2/12 from 11:30am-3pm, and 3/17, 4/8, and 5/6 from 9am-3 pm at tables across from OMM in the AUC
- Right at School (part time jobs): 2/12 from 10am-1pm at tables across from OMM in the AUC
- Flathead Lutheran Bible Camp (summer jobs): 2/19 from 9am-4pm in the AUC Grey Area.
- Luther Heights Bible Camp (summer jobs): 2/20 from 9am-4pm in the AUC Grey Area.
Stop by Nesvig between 10:30-11:30 a.m. to meet Kasey with ScribeAmerica. She will be hosting a Fireside Coffee Chat, which is like office hours – you’ll swing by, grab a cup of coffee, and chat with Kasey to learn more about ScribeAmerica’s part time, paid, and flexible scribe positions. All majors and class levels are welcome!
Can’t stop by from 10:30-11:30? Be sure to catch up with Kasey, who will be tabling in the Anderson University Center from 11:30am-3pm after the Coffee Chat.
If you have questions about this event, feel free to contact the Office of Alumni & Student Connections at 253-535-7415 or email@example.com.
United Way of Thurston County is coming to PLU to share information about their employment opportunities! All students are welcome to drop by their meet & greet session, which will be held from 10-11:30 am on Wednesday, April 8. Learn more about the organization, their opportunities, and their application process directly from the recruiter.
More information to come on their job openings. No RSVP required. If you have any questions, please contact Alumni & Student Connections at 253-535-7415 or firstname.lastname@example.org.