University Web Policy
The PLU web site contains information for and about the PLU community and is a major means of communication, publication and collaboration in support of the mission of the University. The University maintains the right to temporarily disable access to any Web page under review for possible policy violations as well as web pages containing inaccurate information reflecting upon the integrity of the University.
- Any member of the PLU community posting information on the web must abide by U.S. and international copyright and licensing laws.
- Copyrighted material reproduced on the web site must have prior written permission of the copyright holder.
- All published information will include identification of the owner, date modified or created, and contact information.
- Commercial use of PLU web pages is prohibited.
- Owner(s) of published information are responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of content.
PLU is not responsible for the content of individual home pages, links from these pages, or material accessed via those links.