Accounts & Passwords
- ePass Accounts – PLU ePass accounts provide PLU students, faculty, and staff with access to email, the Sakai Learning Management System, library databases, Google Apps for Education, and other PLU resources.
- Banner Accounts – Banner is PLU’s administrative system used to manage course registration and business operations. Banner is where the majority of University information, such as grades, courses, and employment records, reside.
- Windows Accounts – A Windows account will allow you to log into any Windows system connected to the PLU domain. This username and password is synchronized with your ePass password and also allows access to computers in labs, classrooms, and offices around campus.
- Password Changes – Rules and tips for changing your passwords.
Getting Help with Accounts and Passwords
Contact the Help Desk for assistance with accounts and passwords:
- Phone: 253-535-7525
- Email: email@example.com
- Online Service Requests: http://helpdesk.plu.edu (requires PLU ePass username and password)
- Location: First floor of the Library
Use the online Help Desk service request system. You’ll need an active PLU ePass to log in. If you’re having trouble with your ePass, phone 253-535-7525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org from another non-PLU email account.